Terms and Conditions
- Payment: All fees and charges for our digital marketing services must be paid in full before any work begins. Failure to make payment may result in the delay or cancellation of the services.
- Refunds: No refunds will be given after work has started. Once work has commenced, clients will be billed for all work completed up to that point.
- Contract: A signed contract is required before any work can begin. The contract will outline the scope of work, fees, and payment terms.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property developed during the course of our digital marketing services will remain the property of Al Amin IT unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Confidentiality: Al Amin IT will treat all client information and data as confidential and will not disclose it to any third party without the client’s consent, unless required by law.
- Termination: Either party may terminate the agreement at any time with written notice. In the event of termination, clients will be billed for all work completed up to that point.
- Liability: Al Amin It will not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our digital marketing services, including but not limited to, loss of data, revenue, or profits.
By engaging our services, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: http://alaminit.net/contact/
- By phone number: +8801304078277